Veterans Affairs

How to Complain about Veterans Affairs

The BC Ombudsperson does not have jurisdiction to investigate complaints about the Veterans Affairs. For complaints, contact the Office of the Veterans Ombudsman.

How to contact

Visit the Veterans Ombudsman website to learn more about how to submit a complaint:

Or you can call: 1-877-330-4343

Not Sure? Contact Us!

Please contact us directly if you are having trouble accessing the information above or if you are experiencing other barriers.

Need Support?

Do you need advocacy, support or legal advice? Click here for a list of links that may help you get the assistance you need.