Attention: For optimal viewing, please use Firefox or Google Chrome. This website is not fully supported by Internet Explorer.

For Employees?
Looking for advice?

Are you looking for advice about reporting wrongdoing?

Requests for advice made to the Ombudsperson are confidential.

The Ombudsperson can give you information about the process for reporting wrongdoing or reprisal, explain our procedure for analyzing and investigating allegations, explain what wrongdoing and reprisal are, and give you details about how you are protected. You can also contact your supervisor or designated officer for advice.

The Ombudsperson does not give advice about your legal liability for involvement in wrongdoing or other legal issues. Questions about these matters are for a lawyer you hire for that purpose.

If you’re considering making a disclosure but want to talk about it first, you can seek advice from:

Supporting employees

Standing up and speaking out about wrongdoing or a reprisal can be a difficult decision. If you have questions about the Act, the role of our office, or if you want to discuss your concerns or learn more about how to report a wrongdoing, you are welcome to contact our office to speak with an investigator.

You can reach in several ways:
Phone us



Mail us

Download and mail the form to:

PO Box 9039, Stn Prov Gov’t.
Victoria, BC V8W 9A5

Visit us

2nd floor – 947 Fort St.
Victoria, BC

*a call in advance will allow us to serve you more promptly