Unionized Employement

We don’t have jurisdiction over disputes between private employers and employees. Many employment-related disputes are governed by provincial legislation and can be resolved with the assistance of government organizations – and we can investigate complaints about those organizations if you feel they have not treated you fairly.

How to Complain

The BC Labour Relations Board is an independent, administrative tribunal with the mandate to mediate and adjudicate employment and labour relations matters related to unionized workplaces.

Contact for the Labour Relations Board

Website: lrb.bc.ca

Not Sure? Contact Us!

Please contact us directly if you are having trouble accessing the information above or if you are experiencing other barriers.

Need Support?

Do you need advocacy, support or legal advice? Click here for a list of links that may help you get the assistance you need.