Public Guardian and Trustee

We can investigate complaints about the Public Guardian and Trustee. Before you make a complaint to us, we want to make sure you’ve tried to resolve your complaint directly with the people involved. Here’s the complaint information for you and some tips on how to make your complaint.

How to Complain to the Public Guardian and Trustee

The Public Guardian and Trustee (PGT) has a formal decision review process which is available to PGT clients and their representatives. You may also raise other concerns and complaints directly with PGT staff through their website or by phone or email.

Complaint Resolution Process

Phone: 1-604-660-0343

Already completed this process?

If you have already gone through this process and want to make a formal complaint to us, here’s what to do next:

Not Sure? Contact Us!

Please contact us directly if you don’t think it would be appropriate for us to require you to go through an available complaint or review process before we consider your complaint. We can consider your specific circumstances before we decide – including the urgency of your complaint or any disabilities or barriers you may be experiencing.

Need Support?

Do you need advocacy, support or legal advice? Click here for a list of links that may help you get the assistance you need.