Not Sure? Contact Us!
Please contact us directly if you don’t think it would be appropriate for us to require you to go through an available complaint or review process before we consider your complaint. We can consider your specific circumstances before we decide – including the urgency of your complaint or any disabilities or barriers you may be experiencing.
Tips for Making a Complaint
- Ask if you can speak with a supervisor or manager about your issue.
- Clearly explain what your issue is and what you’d like the outcome to be.
- Write down the names of the people you speak with, when you spoke with them and what they said.
- Make the conversation about what you need, be persistent but remain calm and polite.
- If you are still unsatisfied, ask what appeal and review processes are available and pay close attention to their criteria and deadlines.