Revenue Services BC (Ministry of Finance)

We can investigate complaints about Revenue Services BC, an agency which collects fees and debts on behalf of the Ministry of Finance. Before you make a complaint to us, we want to make sure you’ve tried to resolve your complaint directly with the people involved. Here’s the complaint information for you and some tips on how to make your complaint.

How to Complain about Revenue Services BC (Ministry of Finance)

If you have concerns about collection actions by Revenue Services BC and have not been able to resolve them by working directly with Revenue Services BC you can contact the Ministry of Finance’s Customer Care Centre. Revenue Services BC can negotiate repayment schedules according to your ability to pay but cannot cancel a debt or determine whether it is valid. Contact the government department where the debt arose or the Ombudsperson if you want to dispute whether a debt is valid.

Contact for the Ministry of Finance Customer Care Centre

Phone: 1-877-356-3456
Website: B.C. Taxpayer Fairness & Service Code

Already completed this process?

If you have already gone through this process and want to make a formal complaint to us, here’s what to do next:

Not Sure? Contact Us!

Please contact us directly if you don’t think it would be appropriate for us to require you to go through an available complaint or review process before we consider your complaint. We can consider your specific circumstances before we decide – including the urgency of your complaint or any disabilities or barriers you may be experiencing.

Need Support?

Do you need advocacy, support or legal advice? Click here for a list of links that may help you get the assistance you need.