Municipal Police

How to Complain About Municipal Police

We do not have jurisdiction over police. For complaints about municipal police, contact the Police Complaints Commissioner.

The Office of the Police Complaints Commissioner (OPCC) is an independent office of the Legislature, and ensures internal investigations into police misconduct are thorough and fair.

Contact for Police Complaints Commissioner


Not Sure? Contact Us!

Please contact us directly if you are having trouble accessing the information above or if you are experiencing other barriers.

Need Support?

Do you need advocacy, support or legal advice? Click here for a list of links that may help you get the assistance you need.