Not Sure? Contact Us!
Please contact us directly if you are having trouble accessing the information above or if you are experiencing other barriers.
Tips for Making a Complaint
- Ask if you can speak with a supervisor or manager about your issue.
- Clearly explain what your issue is and what you’d like the outcome to be.
- Write down the names of the people you speak with, when you spoke with them and what they said.
- Make the conversation about what you need, be persistent but remain calm and polite.
- If you are still unsatisfied, ask what appeal and review processes are available and pay close attention to their criteria and deadlines.