Canada Revenue Agency

How to Complain About Canada Revenue Agency

The BC Ombudsperson does not have jurisdiction over the CRA as it is a Federal agency. For complaints about the Canada Revenue Agency, contact the Taxpayers’ Ombudsman.

Contact for Taxpayers’ Ombudsman

Visit the Taxpayers’ Ombudsman website to learn more about how to submit a complaint:

Not Sure? Contact Us!

Please contact us directly if you are having trouble accessing the information above or if you are experiencing other barriers.

Need Support?

Do you need advocacy, support or legal advice? Click here for a list of links that may help you get the assistance you need.