Register for our Fairness in Practice Workshops!
The Fairness in Practice workshops offer training in administrative fairness to public sector employees and cover topics such as:
- What administrative fairness means in public service delivery
- How to make and communicate decisions fairly
- Unconscious bias
- Exercising discretion fairly
- Essentials of service fairness: being trauma-informed and demonstrating cultural humility
- Complaint handling skills
What to Expect
This training, while being offered virtually via Zoom, is interactive. This means learners will be participating in:
- Large and small group discussions
- Case studies
- Reflective activities
Be ready to contribute your thoughts, have your cameras and mics on when needed, and collaborate with others during group work.
Four separate two-day sessions are open for registration now (Space is limited. We may limit the number of registrations per organization based on availability and demand.)
- Tuesday and Wednesday, April 18 & 19: 9:00am – 12:00pm. FULL
- Wednesday and Thursday, April 26 & 27: 9:00am – 12:00pm. FULL
- Tuesday and Wednesday, May 2 & 3: 9:00am – 12:00pm. FULL
- Tuesday and Wednesday, May 9 & 10: 9:00am – 12:00pm. FULL
If you would like to be added to our mailing list to receive information about future workshops or if you wish to request a training sessions for your organization, please contact us.