Housing and Property

The Office of the Ombudsperson receives complaints about matters of administrative unfairness involving housing and property, which typically involve rental agreements, utilities and property assessment.

Related resources - including those concerning local government decision-making, public roads, permits - are cross-referenced to be accessible under the Housing and Property category.

If you have been treated unfairly by the provincial government, a local government, or any other public body, the B.C. Ombudsperson is here to help. Information on our convenient and confidential contact options here.