WEBINAR: Fairness in Practice: Why Relationships Matter in Public Service Delivery
Join us for the next webinar, Fairness in Practice: Why Relationships Matter in Public Service Delivery, on Tuesday, March 13 at 10 a.m.
This free 45-minute webinar will explore the following topics:
- The essentials of fair treatment in public service delivery
- How to build and maintain positive relationships with the public
- Responding to challenging behaviour
- Communication and conflict resolution tips to help you manage complaints and disputes effectively
- The impact of “complaint fatigue” and how to manage it
This interactive webinar is open to staff of B.C. provincial and local public authorities - sign up here!
Fairness in Practice: Why Relationships Matter in Public Service Delivery is part of the Prevention Initiatives quarterly webinar series. View our last webinar here.
The Office of the Ombudsperson offers webinars, training workshops and organizational consultations to support fairness and continuous improvement across the public sector.
Can't attend? Keep up-to-date on upcoming webinars - subscribe to our mailing list here.